Monday, June 30, 2008

Airplane But No Visits...


Well, its only a "half airplane" but you get the idea. Scarlett's ears are just a little shy of the perfect length, so when she looks up they tend to fly straight out. She doesn't know it, but she had a cousin back in Mississippi whose ears did the same thing. Her name was Cessna for the same reason...

In the way of updates, we are now about five days into the treatment and all is still well. However, we are going to hold off any visits for a while because it is so important that Scarlett stay calm. Perhaps this fall she can finally have that "Welcome to Austin" party with all her new friends that Aunt Keisha is planning. But for now, its Rockwood Lane only for this little foot.

2 comments:

Andy Miche said...

I love yoir pet!

kisses from argentina

Cecile said...

I love your baby I have a rescued Beagle mix we think it is Beagle/Hound mix and it looks just like your baby our's is named Daisy and we love her to pieces.I think that Beagle's are the most beautiful dogs:))
I just had to comment on your blog when I came across your doggie:))
Cecile